Escapism

Salam, hello.

My brain is in fog and I need to write to clear things in my head. I have two unfinished assignments and I keep on doing other work that are not due or not needed just to avoid my responsibility. I feel bad but hey at least I am not wasting my time.

Another activity that I have been religiously committing to this past months is to go riadah every evening. On weekends, twice in morning and also evening. At first, it was done out of the satisfaction that I get whenever I got to closed the ring on my apple watch. I thought I was a game character and 300kcal, 30 minutes and 8 hours standing is a mini goals that I need to accomplish every single day. Somehow it makes me feel more energized because unlike the assignments these "goals" are much more attainable and easy to be done.

But know, this riadah (be it walking, jogging or tennis, or a newly found interest; basketball), I found myself being so into it.. I wont say it has becoming a negative routine,( actually i was into the idea, but I realised its making me much more happier. Walking the tracks give me more time to think (wtf i hate that this blog is turning into an essay sekolah rendah, im going to stop here).

Comments

Popular Posts