Living in the present

 


Few days ago, I stumbled upon this tiktok comment, and it made me reflect a lot on how I have been living my whole life. 

I realized how I have always hated where I settled, always in the search to leave. Its like wherever I go, only after few months, I lost all my interest and my heart aches to go somewhere else. Its anywhere but here.

It started from my lower form's highschool, bosan la duduk sini hence I moved to another high school after I got my pt3's result. Now, dah masuk kolej, perasaan bosan come again and then what. I WANT TO LEAVE.

At first, I thought there were problems with the place and the people there and the pattern starts to emerge, no wonder I have been living like this, no place seems right.

The problem is with me, LOL.

Maybe kehidupan ni terlalu sibuk mencari sesuatu yang bermakna sampaikan kadang-kadang aku lupa untuk enjoy the moment, macam imagine kau duk sibuk sangat imagine a bright future ahead, sampaikan kau lupa yang life is a journey and sebab tu la timbul perasaan selalu tak duduk senang ha.

uh-oh.

This anxiety, my worries on what lies ahead, stopped me from enjoying my time. What I forgot is that how every thing that happened and will happen are all planned by Allah, the biggest planner. Banyak sangat ayat quran yang kasi assurance kat kita pasal Allah dah susun semua takdir kita so why worry too much kan.

I am super glad that I managed to figure my issue now, am still finding ways for me to start enjoying and less worrying. If you have any tips feel free to let me know hehe.

 

I will update more.

 

Thank you, much love <3

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts